The QuickSite Basic option (see the demo) can get your business on the web in less than a week. Every business needs a website. But not every business needs a full blown website; some just need contact information and a few basics so customers can find and contact them. The QuickSite Basic option is the least expensive. There is no cost to maintain when you take care of it yourself. Your only ongoing costs are your annual domain renewal hosting. You maintain these accounts yourself to keep complete control.
How much is your time worth? You could set all this up yourself. WordPress is a free, open source software that anyone can use. But do you have the time and expertise to get it set up quickly and correctly? We can do that for you. In fact, we will guarantee that your website will be running one week after you submit your content to us. You can tend to your business and we will get you on the web.
We use WordPress to set up our sites so if you find you ever need a bigger website with more pages or if you decide to start a blog for your business then you are already set up to do that quickly and easily.
Cost for your 4 page QuickSite Basic website is $400.00.
- 4 Page WordPress website built on the rock-solid Genesis Framework
- One stock image for each page
- Mobile Responsive website. Your website will look good in any browser on any size screen. Mobile devices are not going away any time soon.
- Basic SEO (Search Engine Optimization). We put the code in the right place so search engines can find you. We also show you where it is so you can tweak it as you need to.
- We take website security seriously. We will set up your site in the most secure way possible. You might also want to look at our optional maintenance plans.
- Connect your site to Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- We’ll proofread your content for grammar, spelling and typos to help you look good.
- We’ll provide a WordPress training document with step-by-step instructions so you can do the maintenance for your own website.
QuickSites do not include:
- Cost of hosting. We recommend Bluehost. They are very inexpensive for the first three years ($4.95 a month). After that they go up in price but the cost per month for hosting is about $11.00 a month. Its pretty cheap for advertising. We can walk you through the checkout process if you are unsure what to do.
- Cost of domain registration. We recommend GoDaddy. Get your own account and don’t let anyone else have control of your domain. Domains cost $10 – 12 a year. It’s easy to end up buying services you don’t need. The only extra we recommend is domain privacy if you don’t have a public business location. Domain privacy will cost about $10.00 a year. We can help you with your domain purchase if you are unsure what you need to buy.
Client will provide:
- Business logo – if available
- Business tagline
- Written content on a Word document for each page. (List of services, description of products, company profile, etc.)
- Contact Information: Phone, Address, Email
- Hours of Business
- Up to 4 images to include on pages
Note: Images must be high resolution (at least 1000 pixels wide)
- domain registration/hosting information
- 200 character business description to use for SEO – we will help you with this.
We can set up your blog page and show you how to add blog posts.
Set up MailChimp for your email list or for your clients to sign up to get your blog posts by email
Includes one email header and a basic email template